Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Secret Spot's sleeping area is designed with comfort and sleep as top priorities, with floor to ceiling air vents in every corner, huge windows, orbit fans and a five meter high ceiling.
Natural sea breeze flows throughout the dorm room. Bunk beds are specially designed for better air circulation, and also provide much needed storage for your bags and valuables. Charging stations are provided throughout the hostel to safely recharge all your electronic gadgets.
Secret Spot Siargao has a garden and terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is available. There is also a communal kitchen, shared modern bathrooms with a hot/cold water.
We have just opened our cafe, check it out!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 17:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or PayPal.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Extra 12% taxes fee is applied at the reception.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in the whole hostel.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 17:00.
10. Age Restriction: Secret Spot Siargao only accepts guests at the age from 18 to 40 years old.
11. No outside guests, penalties apply Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>