Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Non-refundable deposit due 4 weeks in advance of booking.
If cancelled up to 14 days in advance of your arrival date, you will be charge 25% of the remaining balance.
If cancelled within 7 days of arrival, you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Deposit of 50% due 4 weeks prior to reservation, non-refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Seadragon Backpackers is a small hostel with just six rooms. Set in a Regency building with tons of character and quirky corners we pride ourselves on offering a clean, well run hostel for those who visit our wonderful, vibrant city.
Our six rooms consist of 1 double room, 2 Twin bed mixed dorms, 3 Four Bed Mixed Dorms & 1 Four Bed Female only Dorm. All our beds have incredibly comfortable memory foam mattresses and great pillows. Plug and USB chargers in all rooms, with Shared toilet facilities.
Our lounge & kitchen are both open for our guests 24hrs a day, Our lounge even has a smart TV for your Netflicks or Prime account. Tea and Coffee are free to all our guests too.
We provide linen and will make up the bed ready for your arrival, with free towels availible on request, & free WIFI throughout the building.
Any bookings over £200 will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% up to 4 weeks in advance of arrival.
Our checkout time is 11am and check in time is from 2pm. Reception is not 24 hrs so please respond to the confirmation email with both a phone number and arrival time.
We are a ten minute walk from the city centre and just 30 seconds from the seafront. Right around the corner from us you will find 24 hour supermarkets and convenience stores as well as late night food places and plenty of awesome pubs. Brighton train and bus stations are also nearby.
Other hostels in Brighton and Hove may be a few pounds cheaper but with us we promise our guests that there are no hidden costs and our priority is you! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>