Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
On the first floor we have wheelchair-friendly rooms, and in the 2nd to 4 Floor there are 1 - to 7-bed rooms in different versions.
Another special feature available at a reasonable price per week: Our holiday apartments on the top floor are equipped with living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, partially wheelchair accessible!
• 13 single rooms
• 2 twin bedrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms with bunk beds
• 4 double bedrooms
• 1 triple bunk beds
• 6 four-bed room with bunk beds
• 1 five-bed room with bunk beds
• 2 Bedroom Seven
• 2 apartments for two people
• 1 apartment for four people
All rooms are equipped with shower / WC.
All rooms are Non smoking rooms.
Free Wi-Fi for guests.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Important Check In Information:
If you plan to arrive later than 4:00 p.m. we would ask you to please inform us on the day of your arrival.
Check In: 2.30 pm – 11.00 pm
You can start arriving at 7.00 am and leave your luggage in case the rooms are not ready.
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only (+ 10.00 Eur key deposit upon arrival!!)
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>