Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located in Praia Antonio Sousa, near Josh Angulo and Columbus beaches, with restaurants, pizzeria nd bar. From our facilities, you can reach some of the best attractions and landmarks of the area such as the pier santa maria, the Casino, the beach and the Viveiro Botanic Garden. In addition, since the island is not to big, you can also explore the whole island and visit other attractions a wee bit further such as Salinas de Pedra de Lume or Buracona.
The apartment is fully equipped with all the necessaries amenities and services to make the stay of the guests and travellers really comfortable and memorable. In addition, we have a nice balcony from which north beaches can be viewed and enjoyed.
Never too warm thanks to the north position. Nice windy during winter time.
Santa Maria Flats Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment pre-payment required.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is under request. Please, contact beforehand to agree the check in and check out time.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 30 days.
The towels and bed linen cost 25 EUR for the whole stay and they must be rented compulsory.
A deposit of 100 EUR will be requested at the check in moment.
The water and the light are charged separately. The water has a price of 6 EUR/M3, meanwhile the light costs 0,65 EUR/KW. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Lençóis não incluídos
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>