Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show, all the nights are charged.
Cancellation after 24h before arrival, first night will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our camp offers you a simple and diverse experience of the Bedouin lifestyle. We have shared and private tents (single, double, family and group), as well as a place if you would like to come with your own tent. A private toilet and shower are located outside of the tents. Prices are given on a half-board basis, since we are in the desert.
Our traditional tents are comfortably adapted for the perfect combination of the simple Bedouin style and your pleasant stay. Cleanliness and good care are always two important elements in the management of our camp facilities.
We also welcome you to our camp kitchen if you wish so! We can prepare a meal together, as one big family, like in our everyday-life and tradition. All our meals are made according to our local cultural habits. If you are a vegan, vegetarian, or have any other special diet/food restrictions, we will have an adapted meal for you.
After a good tasting of local gastronomy, you will find a special open resting tent outside, where you can relax and have a cup of tea. Arranged with mattresses and carpets, it is a good place to read a book, chill out, or have good talks enjoying the shade and the good Wadi Rum particular cool desert breeze.
Other optional activities can also be included in your stay, such as Jeep tours, desert walks and camel rides.
We provide free shuttle service to the camp. We will be there upon your arrival. If you get to the Visitors' Centre before planned, you can ask for Salman Zwaidh at the police department at the Visitors' Centre. Don't worry, we will reach you there!
We will be happy to meet you, share our worlds and spend a good time together!
In one side, the camp is surrounded by beautiful orange-colored rock mountains. The big wall formed provides shelter to some species of little birds, that will come around to sing to you from time to time. The most adventurous consider it a good scrambling area to go appreciate the panorama view from the natural cave up there. An alternative walk from behind the mountain is accessible if you want to join them.
A few steps away, on the other side of the camp, the scene opens over a wide desert corridor, where the eyes can reach the mountains on the horizon further ahead. There, you will be privileged by being right at one of the best local famous sunset and sunrise spots, an experience that will assure you feel the essence of the desert, combining beauty and tranquility into a show of lights that will connect you directly to the nature. At night, you will be amazed by the appreciation of the silence under the stars or walks guided by a full-moon sky.
A two-minute walk will take you to smooth sand dunes, allowing fun day slides or calm night talks. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Quarto comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>