Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Just 6 minutes walk from Tokyo's 2nd largest station IKEBUKURO which 2.6 million people pass though everyday, and with 9 train and subway lines available (including the new 'FUKUTOSHIN SUBWAY LINE', open in June 2008), SAKURA HOSTEL IKEBUKURO will be your perfect base to explore the city.
Approx time from IKEBUKURO station:
-Shinjuku ( 5 min.)
-Harajuku ( 9 min.)
-Ueno (15 min.)
-Ginza (18 min.)
-Akihabara (18 min.)
And not only convenient, the main policy of Sakura Hotel is to provide cheap, affordable, but yet comfortable rooms for guests from all over the world.
From dormitory beds, single rooms to group rooms, we have 10 types of room to fit your needs (We also have Japanese style tatami rooms).
Try our new cafe open in June 2008 where we serve all-you-can-eat breakfast for 320 yen.
*Sakura Hostel Ikebukuro is the third branch of Sakura Hotel, a Lonely Planet Guidebooks recommendation that has been providing cheap and comfortable accommodation in Jimbocho Tokyo, since 1992.
Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro consists of two buildings facing each other across a road, and the total room number is 99, making it the largest among our hotels.
(1) When overtime is less than two 2 hours, thirty percent (30%) of room charge;
(2) When overtime is less than four 4 hours, fifty percent (50%) of room charge;
(3) When overtime is four 4 hours or more, full amount of room charge.
A day on which Hotel receives the cancel notice
No show The day of arrival 100% One day before 50% Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>