Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Both offer a private garden area and barbecue, all shaded by a centuries-old oak tree.
Sirmione is 21 mi from Rustico alla Quercetta, while Verona is 2.7 mi away.
The ground floor apartment offers a recently refurbished apartment with eat-in kitchen, living room with double and single bed. The living room is divided from the main bedroom by a folding door. The room also has a second independent entrance. From the bedroom you can then reach the bathroom and the laundry room.
We recommend the stay for families or a group of friends as the bathroom can only be reached by crossing the main bedroom.
The upstairs apartment, recently renovated, with kitchen, two bedrooms and a living room with two single beds, which can also be used as a sofa. The two bedrooms consist of a double bed and a single bed. The bedrooms and the living room are upstairs.
Rustico alla Quercetta Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 20.00 (with the possibility of late arrival upon confirmation)
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card
Taxes not included (The city tax is 2.5 € per night (over 14 only) and is not included in the price)
Breakfast not available
Reception 15.00 to 20.00
Non-smoking Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>