Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
No matter the reason of your trip, whether you are there for the incredible treks of the area, learning salsa or simply visiting the city we will make sure you have an unforgettable time with us. Our space has a Bar-Restaurant, a swimming pool, 2 terraces. For our nomadic friends, a work room with high-speed internet is also at your disposal.
Located in the heart of the colonial district, our place take place in a neighborhood full of history and architecture. Alternately, a land of breeders, a popular district and an artist district, it now plays the role of The Old Cali. You will find a great cultural and culinary offer as well as various establishments to discover Cali by Night.
In the morning you can enjoy a delicious FREE breakfast, There are many places and customs to discover, the streets of San Antonio are lovely, in the afternoon you can receive a FREE SALSA class with our professional teachers, and in the night go to practice - "Azotar baldosa" as we say here, in a salsa club and by the way you know "parceros" and learn Spanish ... You will not want to go!
You will love our activities :
YOGA CLASSES - Monday - wednesday - friday 10:30 to 11:30 am
SALSA CLASSES - Monday to saturday 06:30 to 07:30 pm
Rossa Palma provides cozy dorms and private bedrooms.
Rossa Palma Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception 24 hours.
-Payment upon arrival by cash (Colombian pesos), credit or debit card. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
-For the check-in it is mandatory to present original identification (passport, citizenship card or foreigner citizenship card).
-Colombian citizens and foreigners with Colombian residency must pay taxes (IVA): 19%. This tax does not appear on the final rate of the reservation.
-In case you need to arrive after 22:00 let us know via email, because your reservation will be automatically canceled at that time.
-The beds and rooms aren't pre-assigned. If you want to share with your group the same room, please send us an email and we will do our best to keep them together (subject to availability).
-All guests must be at least 18 years old.
-No pets are allowed.
- The entry of alcohol or psychoactive substances into the hostel is not allowed. Smoking is not allowed inside the hostel; only in the indicated smoking areas.
-You can store your personal items in the safe box assigned for you, please it's your responsibility that this is insured, the hostel isn't responsible for anything left outside security boxes. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>