Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days before arrival date
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Staying in the heart of the Medina offers a true Moroccan experience as you walk through the winding alleys witnessing day to day life of the ancient families of Marrakech. Alley-side restaurants, cafes, convenience stores and shops are located throughout the medina, so most things are easy to access. ATMs, banks and Money Exchangers can be found in Jemma el Fna (the main square) which 5 minutes walk from Riad el Marah.
All rooms in the Riad are spacious with private bathroom and shower, air conditioning and all what you need for your stay, towels, toilet pack, shower shampoo & gel, hairdryer.
Riad el Marah Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Telefones de cartão
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>