Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
From 40 to 15 days before the arrival: 30% of the total amount
Less than 15 days before the arrival date or no show: 100% of the total amount
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Dar Bensouda has two beautiful courtyards : the fountain courtyard around which eleven luxurious rooms and suites are arranged; and the swimming pool patio with a leafy garden, Each room is individually decorated, air-conditioned, and has an en-suite bathroom with shower. The suites have a bathtub and a relaxing sitting room.
The large roof-terrace of Riad Bensouda has sweeping views over the Medina and offers you various relaxation areas such as the traditional Moroccan tent and an upper terrace with a panoramic view of the Atlas Mountains.
In keeping with the ancient Moroccan tradition of the steam bath, the Riad boasts a superb hammam offering beauty treatments and massages.
Moroccan cuisine is one of the most refined in the world. The colorful presentation of well-prepared national delicacies makes dining a pleasure for gourmands!
Riad Bensouda Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 25.30 MAD per person per night.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>