Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Fes is the third largest city in Morocco after Casablanca and Rabat. The old town Medina is the oldest in the world and under Unesco protection, unchanged since the 12th century. The deep blue of the ceramic is one of the characteristic symbols of Fez. Its international past makes it one of the capitals of Muslim civilization along with Damascus, Baghdad, Cordoba, Granada… Riad Anass Alouali is located in the centre of the ancient Medina. Riad Anass Al Ouali Fes is nearby the main street (Talaa Sghira) and it's not far from the blue gate (Bab Boujloud) around 400 metres. The property is surrounded by a lot of restaurants, cafés.
Riad Anass Alouali offers a wide range of rooms. We have single,double,triple,family rooms, all with private bathrooms.
Riad Anass Alouali policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2.00 euros per person per stay.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>