Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located near to Portobelo, one of the most beautiful spots of Panama and its central coast. We are near to some of the finest landmarks and natural attractions of Panama such as Parque Nacional Portobelo, Chagres National Park and Fuerte San Jeronimo, amongst other interesting spots that you can visit and discover in our city.
We have a mixed dorm for six people and a room for two people, both of them equipped with all the necessary amenities and services to ensure a great stay within our facilities. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Rancho Juancho Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 3.00 USD per person per day.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
If you pay at the check in with credit/debit card, a 3% fee will be added to the total price of your booking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>