Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings 30 days before intended arrival date, no charge will be incurred if Rain Forest Retreat resells rooms. Slight reduction of numbers ie 5% of rooms booked is required within 7 days of arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Deep In the heart of West Coast Glacier country, Rainforest Retreat is a great find, with a range of accommodation set amongst lush native bush in Franz Josef township. Enjoy privacy and sanctuary in secluded cottages and tree huts, relax in the spas and sauna, dine out and have fun at the bar/restaurant, or just relish the bush setting and cook up barbecues with new friends.
Located opposite the world famous Glacier Hot Pools and Glacier Guides Base, Rainforest Backpackers offers quality backpacking accommodation.
We have a wide range of room options including our private double or twin rooms: Tree Lodges, Tree Huts, Park Motels, En-suite Queen rooms, En-suite Flash-packer doubles, and very cool beds in sheds.
For dorm accommodation choose from our funky En-suite 4 Bed Flash-packer dorms, and 4 to 8 bed shared dorms. we have accommodation to suit every need and budget.
Rainforest Backpackers was architecturally designed and landscaped to merge into the existing rainforest environment whilst maximising the awesome alpine and glacier views. Park sites are also on site for campers and vans.
The Onsite Monsoon bar and restaurant will quite probably be your favourite bar in NZ, with roaring fires, regular DJ's, nightly prizes and giveaways for all your favourite activities. The Monsoon restaurant will satisfy your hunger whatever your budget with all you can eat pizza nights, backpacker meal deals and a specially created a la carte menu specially designed by our head chef Ronald Lacanilao, who has created a menu of mouth-watering delicacies to treat you after a hard day glacier exploring.
Reception hours 7am – 8pm
Check in from 1pm, Check out by 10am
No age restrictions
Come and stay at Rainforest Backpackers, it's not just accommodation, it's an experience! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- banheira aquecida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>