Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The landlord, Joos, fell in love with Ecuador when she moved here from Europe in 2010. Over the past decade, Punto Verde has evolved from a small hostel into a beautiful guesthouse and ‘casa de sanaciones’, or house of healing. Situated on a hilltop overlooking the small town famous for its surf and party, Punto Verde the perfect place to relax, unwind, work and heal.
As we have just four bedrooms the atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed. Rooms are spacious, each with a sofa, desk/working area, and yoga/meditation space. All rooms except the treehouse dorm have an outside terrace or balcony. We have plenty of hammocks, sofas, and other comfy spots to relax with a coffee or book, taking in the beautiful ocean view.
The house has several shared spaces - two kitchens, an open plan dining and living room, 3 showers (including 1 ensuite), 2 toilets, and a garden where we grow various fruits, vegetables and medicinal plants. Although these areas are shared, as we are a small place you will often have them to yourself.
Guests are welcome to use plants from our garden (such as wild oregano, amaranth, and aloe vera) for cooking or medicine. We love teaching and learning about plants, so feel free to join us in helping cultivate our garden. Our showers have hot water, and the toilets are eco-friendly composting toilets (so beware if you have ‘weird toilet syndrome’). We have very good wifi (i.e. strong enough for Skype and Netflix) in all parts of the house.
We are lucky to have a beautiful wooden yoga and meditation shala/room overlooking the ocean. Until March 2020 we have a yoga teacher staying with us who is running classes on request (available every day) for $5 for guests, $7 for non-guests. The best time is early evening as the sunset from the shala is spectacular.
Every morning we offer complimentary tea/coffee and a delicious and nutritious smoothie made from fruits of the day and plants from our garden. You are also welcome to join the house for a vegetarian lunch or dinner (prices are around $5, similar to local restaurants).
Punto Verde is perfectly located, far enough from the noise of the town but still a short walking distance from everything - just 5mins from the best part of the beach for surfing (less crowded and great waves), and 10mins from the centre of town. We are also just 3mins from the road where you can catch regular buses to other towns including Guyaquil, Olon, Ayampe, Puerto Lopez and Manta.
Good to know:
- Joos is originally from Holland and speaks English, Spanish, Dutch, and German.
- We live with five beautiful and friendly cats - Charlie, Bandito, Panthera, Matilda, and Fran.
- We are environmentally conscious and take care of mother nature. For example, we recycle our water and use it to help our plants grow, and we compost organic food waste. We would like guests to take care of our environment as well.
- As we are in nature there are some (harmless) critters around the property.
- We love for guests to enjoy everything Montanita has to offer, including the nightlife, but we prefer guests not to bring the party home.
- We especially love longer term residents and offer a discount for stays over 1 week and a substantial discount for stays over 1 month. If you’re interested in staying longer term please get in touch to discuss!
We hope you enjoy your stay, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Joos and the team :) Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>