Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit equal to the first nights stay to be pre-authorised on arrival (this is in addition to the cost of the room). This is refunded in full on check-out once rooms have been inspected.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No stag or hen parties
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
**Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we closed our shared dorms in 2020 and will reopen them at the end of 2023. All rooms are still available but dorms can only be sold by room, not by individual beds**
You can relax and meet other guests in the common area. The shared kitchen is fully equipped and we have a nice garden out the back.
Free Wi-Fi, private car parking for guests and indoor secure storage for bicycles. Laundry facilities and towels provided for a fee.
The Quad room has 2 sets of bunks.
We have 3 family rooms. One is en-suite and has a double bed and 2 sets of bunks, the second is en-suite and has a double bed, 2 single beds and a set of bunks and the third has a separate, but private bathroom and includes 5 single beds.
We have two types of triple rooms. One has 3 single beds and the other has a double bed and a single bed.
N.b. please confirm which room type you would prefer on booking (subject to availability). We cannot guarantee your preferred room type on arrival without a preference being selected.
Portree Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: cancellations in the final 7 days will result in the first nights stay being charged.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (No American Express).
Please note bookings made after 8.30pm on the day of arrival will not be honoured - any bookings made after this time will be automatically voided and any deposits paid will be lost.
Management reserve the right to preauthorize your credit card for the balance equivalent to amount the first night of your stay.
ID is required from all guests. Acceptable ID is a driver's licence, passport or national identity card. We can't accept Garda ID, Public Services cards or any other forms of identification.
Maximum stay: 14 nights
Guests agree to cover the cost of any damage or loss incurred by Portree Hostel as a result of the actions of the guest or members of the guest's group.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00. If you think you will be unable to make it by 9pm please contact us prior to booking to confirm we will be able to check you in as we ordinarily close reception at 9pm. Arrival beyond 9pm will strictly result in access being denied unless a prior arrangement has been made - the full cost of the first night's stay will be charged in this case.
Check out before 11:00 .
Guests are requested to use hand sanitizer every time they enter and exit the building. Sanitizer points have been installed throughout the property and we ask that each is used every time it is passed.
Guests are asked to wear masks while in any common area of the property.
A Eur20 per person security deposit to be paid on arrival and refunded on check-out
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Sauna Umida
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>