Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We offer plenty of information about the city and region, as well as a plethora of amenities, such as free tea and coffee, a book swap, board games for those rainy days and laundry service for when you need to freshen up.
The colourful and stylised rooms at Poets' Corner Hostel have wooden floors, oriental carpets and vintage furnishings, with a few of the rooms and the balcony looking out onto Saint Wenceslas Cathedral and Holy Hill in the distance.
All private and dormitory rooms here have shared bathrooms, and the communal kitchen facilities provide the perfect place to cook up a meal and meet new friends. All bedding is provided, and towels are available free upon request.
It's easy to get to and from the hostel, and there are tram and bus stops just round the corner. The centre of town is just a 3-minute walk away, allowing you to quickly get to all the restaurants, cafés, pubs, shops and cinemas that Olomouc has to offer. We are also at the crossroads to other great places like Kraków, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Prague and even the Tatra Mountains!
And if you need any help or more information, we Poets are always happy to assist! Welcome! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Segurança 24 horas
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>