Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We offer plenty of information about the city and region, as well as a plethora of amenities, such as free tea and coffee, a book swap, board games for those rainy days and laundry service for when you need to freshen up.
The colourful and stylised rooms at Poets' Corner Hostel have wooden floors, oriental carpets and vintage furnishings, with a few of the rooms and the balcony looking out onto Saint Wenceslas Cathedral and Holy Hill in the distance.
All private and dormitory rooms here have shared bathrooms, and the communal kitchen facilities provide the perfect place to cook up a meal and meet new friends. All bedding is provided, and towels are available free upon request.
It's easy to get to and from the hostel, and there are tram and bus stops just round the corner. The centre of town is just a 3-minute walk away, allowing you to quickly get to all the restaurants, cafés, pubs, shops and cinemas that Olomouc has to offer. We are also at the crossroads to other great places like Kraków, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Prague and even the Tatra Mountains!
And if you need any help or more information, we Poets are always happy to assist! Welcome!
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Segurança 24 horas
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Restrição de idade
- Cartões de crédito aceitos
- Sem restrição de horário
- Proibido Fumar
** Please note that for group bookings, different conditions apply and will be notified during the booking process. **
Read all the following information carefully to ensure a pleasant stay with us. By accepting our terms and completing the booking process, you confirm that you have read and agree to all terms. Always check the details of your booking to ensure they are correct.
1) Standard Cancellation Policies:
* Cancel 24 hours prior to your arrival date: 0% cancellation fee
* Cancel on your arrival date: first night
Cancellation is accepted by email or via the booking site through which a reservation was previous placed. You can call, though an email is still required. Cancellations are only valid once you receive a cancellation confirmation from us. If you do not receive a response, this means we have not received your cancellation request! Please keep a copy of the cancellation email in case you are requested to show it.
2) Booking Validity:
* Groups of 6+ people, contact us for consultation. Group bookings made via this booking engine may not be accepted! This also applies if you make multiple bookings for a group.
* No room hopping! We only allow bookings with room changes that are necessary because of low availability.
* As we are a hostel, we typically have a minimum age restriction of 18 years of age and a maximum of 45 years of age for dorm rooms, though the management reserves the right to make a final decision upon your arrival.
* Every guest must keep to their own bed. No bed sharing in dorms!
* A private room means you are guaranteed exclusive use of the room, even if there are more beds than people booked.
* Booking multiple beds in shared dormitory rooms does not guarantee you will be accommodated in the same room. Small groups are recommended to book private rooms or contact us for private dorms. A request for a private dormitory room does not guarantee it will be provided. We will confirm with you after booking if it is possible or not.
* Accommodation is payable at the time of check-in.
* We accept CZK as well as credit/debit cards.
* If you require a confirmation of your booking for a visa application, we will require a full non-refundable prepayment.
4) Check in / Check out time:
* Reception is open from 8:30 to 21:00.
* Check in to rooms is available after 12:00.
* Check out from rooms is strictly until 11:00; a penalty will be levied for late check-out.
* Luggage storage is available for your arrival/departure day.
Prices displayed through this booking engine are the most up to date and therefore valid and might differ from prices displayed elsewhere. A confirmed booking is an agreement for the room and price available at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change; however, your original booking price remains valid at all times.
6) What’s included?:
* Private rooms – All taxes, bed linens and towels.
* Dorm rooms – All taxes and bed linens. Towels upon request.
7) Damage clause:
* By accepting the terms of The Corner Hostel s.r.o., you acknowledge and accept responsibility for any damage caused to The Corner Hostel s.r.o. (including its staff, other guests or neighbours) by you, members of your group, or anyone invited to The Corner Hostel by your group. Further, you hereby authorise The Corner Hostel s.r.o. to charge your credit card (used for making this booking) for the entire amount required to restore the damaged area back to the condition it was prior to your arrival.
* Noise and disturbance is not acceptable. Please respect the quiet time of 22:00 to 9:00. Disrespect of our in-house rules may result in you being asked to leave and/or to pay a fine(s).
We have a non-smoking policy within all parts of the premises except for the balcony / designated smoking area. If you are found smoking within the property, you will be immediately fined 1,000 CZK.
9) Drinking, Drugs and Behaviour:
No guest will be accepted if they arrive overly intoxicated, even in the case of prepayment. Though drinking is permitted within the property, overly intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the property and the remainder of their payment withheld if said guest is causing a disturbance to the staff, other guests staying at the time or neighbours within the property. Consumption of alcohol within the property (including the balcony) by anyone under the age of 18 is strictly forbidden. The use of illegal substances (including marijuana) is also strictly forbidden, and you will be immediately fined 1,000 CZK or asked to leave the property and the remainder of payment withheld. Any guest causing excessive discomfort to other guests, staff or neighbours through inappropriate behaviour will be asked to leave the property immediately and the remainder of payment withheld.
10) According to Czech law, a vendor is obliged to provide the customer with a receipt. At the same time, the vendor is bound to file that payment with the tax authority online; in case of a technical failure, within a period of maximum 48 hours.
We look forward to welcoming you in Olomouc!
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>