Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 50% security deposit is required to confirm booking.
We have a strict after 10pm quiet policy.
We are not a party type backpackers and reserve the right to request people to leave the property if they behave inappropriately.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Please note we DO have a quiet policy after 10pm , so that our guests that are going on early trips to Cape Reinga, or diving, sailing etc. can have a good sleep !
We have a large courtyard ideal for evening Barbeques, and enjoying a glass of local wine and a chat to fellow guests.
We are 3 minutes walk to a safe swimming beach, where bikes, kayaks/paddleboards and small sail boats are available for hire. The area has a wealth of history, and coastal/bush/mangrove walks. Paihia sports a fine Mountain Bike Park, with good bike hire facilities available nearby, or a cycle along the Twin Coast Cycle way can be arranged. It is ideally situated to walk the Cape Brett Walk, and is a great place to spend the night when on the Te Araroa, New Zealands Trail.
PAY ON ARRIVAL ONLY no VCC other than cancellation fees. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>