Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Then you've come to the right place! Welcome to the Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers-- Your Home Away from Home!! We were voted No.1 in Perugia in 2006..7.8.9 etc.. by Hostelworld customers!
We are located in an authentic 250 year-old farmhouse situated right outside the historical center of Perugia.
We are a backpacker-friendly organic farm B&B, with horses, dogs, donkeys, goats, chickens, sheep, geese, interesting local, cultural activities, a swimming pool with breathtaking views, and our new TIKI BAR.
In a few words, 'The fun of a Hostel, the relaxation of an agriturismo Farm Stay' with a beautiful 360° view of both the city and the rolling hills of the Umbrian Countryside in the Green Heart of Italy!
Thanks to our strategic position, the city center is only a short bus ride away.
Feel immersed in nature, and at the same time, enjoy the beauty and the culture of historical Perugia and surrounding towns like Assisi and Passignano sul Trasimeno!
The farmhouse is a place where you can relax, get in touch with nature and enjoy cultural activities at and around the farm; for all of those night-owls, we also have a designated area at night where parties and socialising are welcome. Such an environment is the best way to meet people from all over the world!
We offer differen accommodations, PRIVATE rooms (B&B rooms with breakfast included) and DORM rooms (Hostel rooms with purchasable Breakfast); we also offer accommodation at our 'Rustic Campsite', an 'Agri-Camping' designed for tents, and just few Camper and caravans, ideal for families and for those who love the outdoors and natural living. Also available is our Little Wooden House in the garden with our fruit trees where you can hear the relaxing sounds of nature and enjoy a beautiful view of both the farmhouse itself and the surrounding landscape.
Free Swimming Pool with a breathtaking view of Perugia
Bike rental (incl. maps and free wine tasting at Caprai in Montefalco)
Free Breakfast for B&B rooms
Purchasable Breakfast for Hostel dorms (small for € 3,00 with just hot drinks, bread, jam, and packaged croissants - or B&B breakfast for € 6,00)
Free Kitchen use
Free ping pong, Foosball, bocce and darts
24 hours check in (let us know in advance) and no lock outs!
New tiki bar
-- BBQ / Pizza Party/Pool Party! Don't miss our BBQ or pizza party, where we cook in our historic oven!
-- We are 5 minutes from the Perugina Chocolate Factory, the home of the 'BACIO'.........
Don't miss a guided factory tour, the choco museum and lots of chocolate samples!!
-- Wine Tasting/Winery Guided Tour; Perugia's Favorite Winery -- Cantina Goretti. Just 5 minutes away by car or a 40 minute scenic walk on hills and fields.
-- Beer Aperitivo: taste a selection of beers and deli meats at a small traditional food farm and brewery nearby
-- Homesick for your pets?? Visit and bond with our farm animals; dogs, horses, donkeys, goats, sheep, chickens...
- Book now to ensure your bed during the world famous Euro Chocolate Festival. -- Eurochocolate 2016: ... Enjoy a world of Chocolate. October 18-27
Perugia Central Train Station-- 4.8 km
Assisi-- 20 km
Trasimeno Lake-- 17 km
Discos, pubs, restaurants, and gym within 1 km from the hostel; golf club within 3 km; Warner Village Cinema & Shopping Center within 3 km.
FREE breakfast for B&B rooms (B&B accommodation)
PURCHASABLE breakfast for HOSTEL dorm rooms (Hostel accommodation) small for € 3,00 with just hot drinks, bread, jam, and packaged croissants - or B&B breakfast for € 6,00 - also: a communal kitchen is free to use to prepare your own food!
There is no service on Sundays, so Sundays might not be the best day to depart/arrive, but if you are planning on traveling that day, let us know and we can tell you about the alternative bus route to reach us!
prices displayed are for a minimum stay of 2 nights; otherwise, you have the possibility to book 1 night and pay a fee of 2 euro per person (5 during high season). A min. stay of 2 nights is required during Festivals, Sports Event, Bank Holidays. Special packages or offers are not valid during peak periods.
Cancellations during high season must be noticed at least 48 hrs before arrival. (72hrs during festivals)
***BED TENT: by booking this, you get a tent with blanketts.
Camping does not include bed linen (2 euro), kitchen use and breakfast in the price (available for an extra fee).*** Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>