Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located in Mount Maunganui, which is voted New Zealand's best beach! Only a short walk from us, it sparkles with 100km of white sandy beaches and enticing blue ocean. The seaside resort town is New Zealander's favorite holiday destination with the spectacular crashing surf beach on one side and the tranquil sheltered harbour on the other, drawing thousands of holidaymakers every summer season and the international traveler throughout the year.
The friendly team at Pacific Coast Lodge are able to give genuine advice and offer great deals on the range of activities and adventures to help you make the most of your stay in Mount Maunganui, ensuring that you experience the best that the Bay of Plenty has to offer – anything from swimming with Dolphins, amazing walks & hot pools, to deep sea fishing, kayaking & surfing.
We are the only hostel in Mount Maunganui that actively assists you in finding work! Anything from fruit picking and orchard work, to factory and labouring jobs – we have people calling us daily for workers! We also have a van to help with transport.
The hostel is well established and provides loads of the comforts you crave from a Backpackers. We have a variety of shared facility rooms to enjoy, with a huge communal kitchen complete with free tea/coffee/herbs/spices, an outdoor courtyard with BBQ's free to use, our very own games and reading room waiting for you to challenge us to a game of Table Tennis or Space Invader, or even have a jam on our guitars, along with a separate TV Lounge room upstairs kitted out with over 2000 movies on our media player.
And if that isn't enough, we are happy to provide you with FREE surfboards to use so you can enjoy the sunshine and catch a few waves!
We also have a large car park for off street parking and FREE WIFI!
Visit Mount Maunganui and stay at Pacific Coast Lodge for an experience to call home about! With a clean facility, full of fun and a great social atmosphere, it's easy to meet other travellers and share all your wonderful travel adventures … Come & share them with us!
"Life's better at the Mount!" Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Lençóis não incluídos
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>