Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Owner run and managed Outeniqua Travel Lodge is situated on the historic Montagu Road within sight of Fancourt and seven minutes drive from the George airport.
The famous Fancourt golf estate is across the road. With three of the best golf courses in South Africa across the road, golfers will not be found on the veranda. Day trips to Oudtshoorn to see the Cango Caves, Ostrich farm and the Wildlife Ranch can be arranged with the management, as can adventure activities. Herolds Bay is a 15 min drive away, with the historic and most scenic of all mountain passes, Montagu pass, starting a mere 2km away. The strawberry farm is 3 km away.
The more than a century old house is tastefully decorated with antiques furniture. There are six spacious en-suite rooms and the character full veranda lure guests into spending time relaxing, chatting and enjoying the smell of home grown roses and freshly brewed coffee.
Airport pick-ups, safe parking and unlimited wi-fi is free. Being pet friendly we welcome well behaved animals and will even pet sit on occasion.
Outeniqua Travel Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 8h00 to 10h00 15h00 to 22h00.
Non smoking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- banheira aquecida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>