Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
'OUR HOUSE', an escape from reality!
Our House is built in the ‘long style’ around a private courtyard offering peace and privacy, adorned by four stone kamaras (arches), three traditional ovens, barbeque and our relaxing water wall. Lovely views of the village and mountains from roof top open-air patio adorned by a mature grape vine.
We have preserved the original rooms of our completely restored country house and their names derive from their original usage. The Shelonari, Kellari and the Terratzo Spito. Today Our House offers three private double bedded rooms with en-suites bathroom. Each room has special pieces of antique hand carved furnishings, the bed is graced with a hand made crocheted bedspread, under floor heating and ceiling fans. Rooms open to the large private central courtyard with its Jacuzzi and relaxing water wall. Enjoy the comfortable sitting room with fireplace and television, the open-air roof patio where you are welcome to enjoy the view, the warm rays of the sun, the cool breeze and the magnificent night sky!
Enjoy wonderful hospitality. Your Hosts: George and Donna Marie are on premise to enhance your comfort. Better yet, treat yourself to the taste of real village life. Go to the “vraktee” (adjoining backyard) pick some figs from our trees-or maybe apricots, then enjoy our village breakfast…cracked green olives, local cheese, home made marmalade… Dinners available by arrangement, with hot home made bread and traditional food from the wood fired stone oven…uummm. Afternoon coffee, refreshing beverage and some home made pastry.
If you are relaxed and recharged you want to be out and about….by foot there is the Vavla nature trail. Wildlife enthusiasts will be fascinated by the local flora and fauna. A great area for mountain bike riding, or take to the road and do your mini ‘Tour de Vavla” Cyprus has endless archaeological ruins, museums of all types. Location, location, location, with plenty of interesting places to visit only a short drive away, local winery, monastery, archaeological sites, nature trail and woodland walks.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Should times other than this be required we will be glad to accommodate the guest.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes are not included and are not collected, consistent with what is allowable under Cyorus law. Should the B&B earnings near/reach taxable requirement we will advise you of the change.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>