Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Let us tell you a little about ourselves and the HIVE hostel cherishes.
Every person visiting HIVE is considered a guest and a friend. The most important thing we value is the friendships we build with our guests and our staff.
“Come as a guest, leave as a friend” is our motto after all! And for staff its “Work hard. Play hard”
We guarantee an unforgettable trip through our satisfying friendly service to every guest visiting Osaka guesthouse HIVE.
We’re located near the Osaka station.
===Best Choice For Your Stay In Osaka===
* 10 min walk from OSAKA Station and UMEDA station.
* No Curfew!!
* Free Wi-Fi and guest PCs.
* Shower rooms and Living room are available 24/7.
* Fully equipped kitchen + free coffee and some seasonings.
* Laundry service with free detergent.
* Cycling Tour, Japanese Lesson, Pokemon GO tour hold.
*Functional beds with reading light, outlet for power, sub cushion and curtain/slide door keeps your privacy.
==== BUSINESS HOURS ====
* Reception business hour: 08:00 ~ 22:00
* Check in time : 16:00 ~ 22:00 (Late check in until 1:00, please e-mail us in advance)
* Check out time : ~ 10:00
+ If you need an arrangements for late check-in, please inform us in advance via e-mail.
==== LOCATION ====
* 10 mins walk from OSAKA Station and UMEDA station.
We are located in the heart of Osaka! (for sightseeing, eating, shopping, and everything!)
Umeda Sky Building (5 mins)
Grand Front Osaka (10 mins)
HEP (Hankyu Entertainment Park) (15 mins)
Yodobashi Camera Umeda (10 mins)
Kitashinchi District (20 mins)
Those cities are touched directly from Osaka Station.
Dotonbori (10 mins by Midosuji line)
Osaka Castle (15mins by JR line)
USJ (15mins by JR line)
Osaka Aquarium (20 mins by subway)
Shinekai and Shitennouji Temple (25 mins by JR line)
Kyoto station (50 minsby JR line)
Sannomiya station (40 mins by JR line)
Nara station (50 mins by JR line)
* Free shampoo and body soap
* Free hair dryers
* Free clothes hangers
* Free safety box
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free PC
* Free Printer
* Free FAX
* Free coffee and tea
* Linens included Pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets
* 100% CHARGE
100% of room fee shall be charged if you inform us within 3 days prior to your arrival date.
* NO SHOW
If we could not confirm your arrival by 24:00 in the midnight, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking. Please note that we charge 100% of your room fee.
The deposit for any booking is non-refundable and non-replaceable in case of cancellation and booking arrangement.
++Our reception business hour is 08:00 ~ 23:00 based on Japan Standard Time.
==== REMARKS ====
* PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL
Please complete your payment by Japanese yen (JPY).
We accept credit cards and cash.
* AGE RESTRICTION
We are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 18 years old.
* REGARDING ALL FACILITIES
We are backpackers' hostel and all our facilities are shared basis. All the beds in our hostel are bunk beds.
Thank you for your attention. We are looking forward to seeing you soon! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>