Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of late cancellation or No Show we will charge the cost of the group's first night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Have an amazing time in Tayrona - one of the most beautiful natural parks in Colombia. We're just 600 meters from the main entrance to Tayrona park! Ohh... Did we mention that Origen Hostel has a plantation with more than 200 mango trees as well as creamy avocados and more delicious tropical fruits? Well... Now we did!
Feeling fancy? Enjoy of your very own two-story jungle cabin! Or if you prefer a shared dorm, Origen Hostel offers great mixed dorms with jungle views and comfortable mattresses.
Origen Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 before arrival.
You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. You will be charged the full cost of the reservation if you cancel in the 3 days before arrival. In case of No-show you will be charged the first night of the reservation.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment at Check-out by cash, credit and debit cards (Visa, Maestro, American Express)
Reception 08:00 - 20:00.
We do not accept guests younger than 18 years of age. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Check-in/out expresso
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>