Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
**ATTENTION: *Proof of Vaccination will be required for all guests staying in dormitory rooms.*
**Free breakfast is currently not available or being served.**
We have a variety of rooms available from shared dormitory rooms to private bed rooms for your visit. All room rates are competitively priced.
- Dormitory rooms are equipped with bunk beds with twin size mattresses. Bed linens, blanket, pillow, and a small towel are provided for free to all dorm guests. Backpack sized lockers are available in all dorm rooms for securing your personal belongings. Please note to bring a small lock of your own to secure the lockers. Small shackle size locks are preferred. Large towels are available for $1 rental.
- Private bed rooms come fully furnished for your comfort. Rooms include cable TV, small fridge, microwave, an electric fan, and basic toiletries.
*All rooms are fully equipped with a radiator for heating.
Other amenities include:
- Free WiFi through-out the building
- Free linens & small towel
- Free hairdryers for use
- Fully equipped community kitchen
- Coin operated laundry machines with free detergent
- Free luggage storage after check-out till 9PM
- Discounted tour services and bike rentals from nearby agencies
* PARKING is not available on-site * Parking garages are located nearby with-in walking distance. Overnight rates range from $28 - $36.
Please contact our 24-hour reception desk at the Orange Village Hostel for any further information. Our experienced and friendly staff will be able to assist you with any directions or questions.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
*PLEASE NOTE: 16.25% TAX IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE (PAID UPON CHECK-IN)
Rates below $52 will be subject to 1% tax, $52 and above will be subject to 16.25% tax
We welcome all guests from outside of San Francisco County. A valid government issued ID or Passport is required at check-in.
Our property has a maximum stay of 14 consecutive nights.
Groups larger than 10 are required to contact the hostel by email or phone for booking confirmation. A 10% prepayment of the total amount due is collected to confirm the reservation.
Minors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by an adult guardian. Please contact the hostel for any further questions. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>