Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Open House Hostel is located in a safe residential area, our streets are beautiful and are decorated with large trees that form green tunnels on the roads. The neighboors are very friendly and love to receive tourists. We are only 2.3 km from San Martin Park, which is a heritage of our beautiful province. We are located in Suipacha 750 City, in the sixth section of Mendoza 2.4 km from the city center and only 6 blocks from the San Martin Park, heritage of our province. We have nearby, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacies and kiosks that make the daily life of our guests easier.
We have 6 rooms in total, 3 of them have a private bathroom and the other three have a shared bathroom. Our rooms with private bathroom come with a double bed, while those that share the bathroom have single beds, all our rooms include heating and free wifi, some of them have cable TV and air conditioning.
Open House Hostel policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception opened from 830 to 21:30.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Maximum stay 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Piscina exterior
- Toalhas não incluídas
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>