Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Located at the fringe of Skopje central area within walking distance from main square ,old bazaar, bohemian quarter Debar Maalo, Central park,Museums and other significant landmarks.The neighborhood where the hostel is located offers different cafe bars, bakeries, restaurants and the best of nightlife our city can offer which will ensure tasteful meals and drinks and unforgettable party.
Each N-box capsule contain: different size best quality mattress; own power socket; reading lights; 2 lockers big and small; curtain, which will ensure privacy and comfort. You can look forward to convenience at your fingertips without compromising on comfort, quality or style. Enjoy free breakfast, free flow coffee and tea, high-speed Wi-Fi access and more. A complete set of amenities ensures effortless living. Our employees are at your service 24/7; they are willing to make your stay as pleasing and enjoyable as possible. We offer Free Wi-fi, Linen & pillows, Dryer and washing machine, Home cinema Private parking, Air conditioned rooms,Central heating, Reception 24/.
Nordic Hostel N-Box Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 10:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
Please contact us for early/late check in so we arrange it.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast included. Towels are paid 1 euro.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>