Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
There is a bus and train connection every hour and it only takes 15 minutes to reach Meteora.
Stay in Trikala, the perfecture’s capital city, which is much bigger and cheaper than Kalambaka touristy town. Experience the original life and hospitality or the Greeks, out of the beaten track, relaxing after your tour at Meteora, at the several cafes, bars and lovely restaurants with delicious and cheap greek food! Enjoy a Free boat ride along the beautiful Litheos river crossing this wonderful city,get a Free bicycle to cycle around the river’s many bridges, the Byzantine castle, the lovely Old City of Trikala, the wonderful zoo with its gardens, and many parks and squares! You can also swim at an amazing outdoor swimming pool on the hill enjoying the views of the city and the Meteora Rocks!!!
Nomads Meteora Boutique Hostel is a fun, fresh and friendly place to stay and Trikala city with its vibrant nightlife is the ideal place to relax and hang out until the dawn!
We offer quality dormitory rooms and private rooms at the cheapest prices in the area!
All rooms and common areas are cleaned daily and they all offer free strong WiFi, comfortable beds with outlets, lockers and ensuite bathrooms.
All our guests get Free maps of Trikala city and the Meteora Monasteries with detailed information about the footpaths, the bus and train timetables and whatever is going on at the city and around. There is a fully equipped common kitchen, 24/7 Free Coffee/ Tea facilities, plenty of musical instruments for our guests, exchange library, big cinema room and Free luggage storage after check out. Laundry and printer facilities are also available as well as two daily guided tours at the Meteora Holy Monasteries!
Our friendly and welcoming staff will be more than happy to provide you with plenty of information about the city and how to get around, ensuring you are able to make the most of your stay in Trikala and Meteora. The hostel is owned and run by a local family who are also travellers and able to offer you a good insight into this magical city as well as some insider's tips on the best places to go and where to eat out and have fun!
Cancellation policy: 3 days advance notice
Late cancellation or no show 1 one night charge
Payment upon arrival cash AND credit cards.
Check in from 11:00 - Midnight
Check out before 11:00
Taxes included Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Playground para crianças
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>