Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Tamraght is the ideal place to learn how to surf. In here there are some good waves, the perfect place to practice and show-off your skills! You can start right at our hostel. we offer surf gear and surf lessons.
Don't feel like surfing? No worries! At the beach you can also enjoy a nice sim, relax or go horse riding. Or have a nice day-trip to Paradise Valley, Tagazouth or Agadir! Afterwards, chill and relax at the local hammam before you enjoy the beautiful view of the sunset, right here on the roof terrace.
Our lovely small hostel offers a place where you can relax, meet new people, come together, learn to surf and enjoy the beautiful view from the roofterrace.
The hostel has dormitories from 2 up to 8 beds, a roofterrace, bathrooms, a garden and a communal kitchen where you can have a go at cooking your own delicious food. Of course you can also enjoy dinner in one of the bars or restaurants in Tamraght and Tagazouth, which is just 2 km away.
We offer clean rooms, nice staff, local knowledge ,surf , we'll arrange your Agadir airport and bus station transfers for the local taxi rates to save you the time and hassle of haggling on arrival and a chill atmosphere.
See you soon!
Nomad Surf House conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>