Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
No.14 Lovel St is a warm friendly place to come home to after a day exploring rugged cliffs, rainforests or waterfalls or a day spent sampling the great food, cafes and art galleries in the Blue Mountains. Come home and jump in a hot shower to relax those tired muscles or chill out on the beautiful verandah and deck area.
We are definitely not a party house. If you want to stay up late into the night, then this is not the hostel for you. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. There are no TVs or music etc on purpose. Please bring ear/headphones to enjoy your own content.
Rooms include 3 queen rooms, 4 double rooms, 1 king single twin and 2x5 bed dorms using the large share bathroom. We also have one ensuite room which has a queen + single beds and its own shower/toilet ensuite. Your room price includes breakfast (cereal/ tea/coffee). There is a full kitchen with individual storage for you to cook up anything else you'd like.
Our staff are locals who love the area and can give you lots of help to find just what you need for a great time in the Mountains. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>