Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Niwa Asakusa Hostel is located in Asakusa, where you can feel the atmosphere of old Tokyo.
The building is newly built so you can stay in a clean and quiet private room.
We have easy access to Narita Airport and Haneda Airport.
Easy to take main subway lines (10-minute walk from Akihabara Station and Asakusabashi Station)
- Akihabara Station (served by Keihin-Tōhoku Line, Negishi Line, Chūō-Sōbu Line, Yamanote Line, Toei-Shinjuku Line, Tsukuba Express)
- Asakusabashi Station (served by Sobu Line, Toei-Asakusa Line)
Welcome to Niwa~
★ Acquisition of hotel business license And health.
Staying safe and comfortable It's a facility you can do.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00-20:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 15:00-20:00
4. Payment: cash or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB, Discover)
5. Cancellation Period:
7 days before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged total amount by accommodation.
6. Age registration :18 +
7. Pets are not allowed
8. Breakfast not included
9. Taxes included
- Smoking is Strictly Prohibited in the Building.
- Garbage is collected separately. ( Burnable / Recyclable Waste )
- Please Do not make loud noise in the building ( warning the action is forced departure ) Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- TV a cabo
- Check-in/out expresso
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>