Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
This long established homely hostel offers a warm welcome to all its guests - surfers, hikers and travellers alike. We are situated in the heart of Newquay, within easy walking distance of Fistral Beach (The home of British surfing) and the more sheltered bay, as well as the busy nightlife of Newquay.
If it's a few relaxing days chilling on the golden beaches, learning to surf, or a fun filled party weekend your looking for, Newquay Backpackers is the place for you. We offer different types of rooms to choose from, (single, double, twin, 3 bed, 4 bed, 7 bed and 10 bed dorms) all have their own sink facilities and some have en-suite bathrooms. We offer secure surfboard and wetsuit storage with warm private shower facilities.
PLEASE NOTE – covid-19 safety measures update.
Here at Newquay International Backpackers, the health and safety of our staff and guests has always been of great importance.
There are some limitations to our facilities and capacity, and we ask everyone who wishes to stay with us to respect and practice with us to keep everyone safe and well.
We will not be allowing ‘walk-in’ guests. You must make contact via phone or email prior to booking. This will give our staff chance to explain an understanding of our new procedures and covid-19 measures to each individual guest. This will hopefully avoid any surprises or disappointment. Also, to make your check-in process quicker, we will send you a copy of our procedures and registration forms to read and sign in advance.
Opening hours are;
10am – 11am and 4pm – 10pm Monday to Thursday
and 10am – 10pm Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
-free on street parking where available.
-For same-day booking call hostel directly.
- do not allow stagg parties or hen dos.
-no under 18s
-All persons of each booking must be present at arrival to check-in with photo ID or passport.
Door-codes and keys cannot be provided until all members of booking arrive and check-in.
For more information please visit our website www.backpackers.co.uk
Alternatively, please contact us on 01637 879366 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Come as a guest... Leave as a friend Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>