Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% Advance to be paid to confirm your booking
Balance 50% to be paid on arrival.
• Between 30- 16 days: 25% retention.
• Between 15- 8 days before check in: 50% retention of the total billing amount.
• Within 7 days before check in: 100% of the total billing amount.
*Any delay or cancellation of hotel booking on account of cancellation of flights or any other transport arrangement due to bad weather or other natural cause will be liable for cancellation charges as mentioned above.
*Nature's Nest has right to revise / suspend any tariff/ package offered at any point of time and can refund the advance received.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
At the core of the experience is the team of local youth from mainly forest areas who have been picked up and trained towards offering quality service to our guests.
We are always aimed towards sustainable nature tourism hence we engage into activities like solid waste management, tree plantation, environment education and conservation research.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
For the non-refundable rate, please email us within 24 hours after booking online with your booking reference number. Full balance needs to be transferred to us through Paypal/Alipay or bank; our account details will be sent to you in the reply. By completing the transfer, your booking will be guaranteed
Check in from 12:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception is from 10:00-17:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>