Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Traditional Kakheti breakfast ( 5 lari ) and dinner ( 10 Lari) are served upon request with local wine, tea coffee and cha cha served with meals at no extra charge all of which can be enjoyed form the terrace over looking the scenic town and hills.
All rooms have Wi-Fi access, private bathrooms with hot shower.
Natos Father Lado is happy to pick you up from the bus stop free of charge. On Sundays you can enjoy guitar music and listening friends and family singing folk songs.
Nato speaks simple English always ready to help her guests.
One of our guests suggested that we organize a day trip tour to our vineyard in the harvest months of September, October and November to show them how to harvest grapes, make wine, and make 'churchxela' also known as 'cha cha'. Also another guest asked about traditional Georgian cooking and liked to learn some of our common recipes. Day trips to the historic monasteries, David Gareji can be arranged for 120 Lari upon request. If you are interested ask Nato.
Guest house Nato and Lado is famouse for its hospitality,culture,wine,chacha,Georgia folk songs.Guest house Nato and Lado has lots to offer a guest.Among these offerings is Supra-the table feast,with delicious dishes,polyhonic singing and,of course, the rituals of toasting...that makes the Georgian experience unforgettable.Guest house Nato and Lado offer to see winery where we keep the ancient traditions of wine making,using KVEVRI.Guest house Nato and Lado ,make tour in Kaxeti where you can see old churches,castles,interesting flora,beautiful nature,medieval watchtowers and villages.Guest house offer an unforgettable adventure.Guest house view is unforgettable- hills,mountains,charming city of the country.
Only cash payment possible
Check In Time:from 7:00
Check Out Time:12:00 Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>