Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups of more than 12 people, there are 2 weeks cancellation policy or 1 night will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups of more than 12 people, the remaining amount has to be paid 1 week prior to arrival.
Please contact the Hostel as soon as possible for the payment details.
For group guests under 18, the responsible for the group has to be adult and have the authorizations for their parents.
All the guest list has to be provided 10 days prior to arrival to the Hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We have 4 rooms, sports cafe, sports court, fitness center and sauna among other things, and above all have one of the most beautiful landscaped grounds on the Basque coast.
We are also a few meters from the train and bus stops which connect the town with the capital Bilbao.
Come and meet our Txipi!
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 48 hours.
Payment accepted on arrival : cash or credit cards.
Check-in time : 13:00 - 21:00.
Check-out time : 11:00.
Breakfast not included (1.5 eur per person/night).
Taxes included. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>