Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% deposit when booking and 50% at least 1 week prior to arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The place itself is nothing special. Yes, we are in the wide centre of Sofia (15 minute walk along Vitosha boulevard to the historical area and easy access to Vitosha mountain by public transport, with a supermarket and a park five minutes away), but the location could've been better. Sure, the rooms are spacious and bright, the beds are equipped with those fancy orthopaedic mattresses, privacy curtains and reading lights, as well as safe lockers, but to be honest, we could be more creative and stylish with the design. Of course, we've got hot showers (unless someone decided to take their time and waste all the water) and clean restrooms (we are tired of cleaning them), but all of them are shared. We've got a nice little kitchen (perhaps too little) with all the cooking equipment you need (unless you need a fondue set) and a living room with a common use computer (extremely slow), a big TV (not big enough), a PlayStation (only one joystick works) and a book exchange (come look at all the books people don't want to read). Our Wi-Fi signal is strong throughout the building and the Internet works fine (until something goes out of order). That's probably what we can rely on the most.
One more thing we could try to use to make you come here is activities. There are regular board game nights, movie nights (with drinking games), family dinners, amazing pancakes for breakfast (if we are in the mood, of course), and so on.
The staff... well. You have to come and see.
We promise we will do our best to make sure you enjoy your stay with us.
Come as a traveller, leave as a friend. (We stole this from a picture we found online... sorry)
And if all else fails and you don't like it here, don't hesitate to ask for a free shot of homemade Bulgarian Rakia at reception!
2015, 2016 'Best Hostel Ever' according to the hostel owner's mom
2016 'Best Staff Ever' according to the staff (and one wasted dude who was drinking with the staff)
2015 'Worst Hostel Location' according to a review on another booking website
2014 'Breakthrough of the Year' according to the neighbours
2014 'Most Meaningless Hostel Name' (Nominee)
2016 'Best Hostel with no Actual Awards'
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- banheira aquecida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
- Cartões de crédito aceitos
- Sem restrição de horário
- Proibido Fumar
- Aceitam-se animais de estimação
- IVA Incluído
Check-in time is 14:00. (Check-in after 23:00 is possible if you inform us in advance.)
Check-out tme is 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or by credit/debit card.
Breakfast not included.
Smoking outside only.
We are very sorry but the construction of the building makes us inconvenient for disabled people.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>