Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
the reservation can be canceled 5 days in advance to avoid a charge.
la reserva se puede cancelar con 5 dias de anticipación para no aplicar un cargo .
Additional Terms and Conditions
las reservaciones desde ecuador deben depositar el 50% en una cuenta bancaria y el otro 50% pagarlo en el hotel. las reservaciones realizadas desde otra parte del mundo deben pagar la totalidad de la reserva en el hotel (check in )
Reservations from Ecuador must deposit 50% in a bank account and the other 50% pay at the hotel. Reservations made from another part of the world must pay the entire reservation at the hotel (check in)
payment with credit card plus 6 % of recharges
we have a path to the river ( green areas bbq zones washrooms covered areas, near to the river ) we have a livingroom with WIFI service and washrooms , refrigerator for snacks or drinks . this room is perfect for workshops .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our Eco-lodge is a 12 minutes from downtown if you'd like to walk or 3 minutes by car.
We have rooms on the first floor and second floor, the rooms has private washroom and WiFi service.
Mindo Real Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 12:00/noon
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception open from 9am to 9pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Sala de reuniões
- Acesso à Internet
- Centro comercial
- Check-in/out expresso
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>