Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
May Flower Hotel Hanoi is a short stroll from Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Dong Xuan Night Market.
Rooms at the May Flower Hotel Hanoi are fitted with hardwood furniture. Each room is equipped with a minibar and refrigerator. En-suite bathrooms have hot shower facilities.
The hotel provides currency exchange and car rental services. A tour desk can help with travel and sightseeing arrangements.
Guests can have their meals at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Vietnamese dishes.
Hoan Kiem is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, street food and city walks.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hanoi, according to independent reviews.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14:00
Check out Before 11:00
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for a credit card service fee.
NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 24/24 Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Telefone de discagem direta
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>