Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Situated on the hillside of Tamraght, our beautiful surf and yoga hostel offers you spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean and a wide variety of accommodation to find your perfect fit. Situated between the first Atlas mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, you can find a very different kind of local products such as Argane oil, honey and all sort of spices every Wednesday in the «souk».
From cozy triple rooms to twin rooms with lounge area, or deluxe, en-suite doubles, we can adapt the layout of the rooms to cater your needs. Our open, panoramic balconies with view onto the Atlantic Ocean invite you to enjoy the sunset, hang out with friends or just dream away. The common area is located on the top level and provides satellite TV, WiFi, a chill out zone, dining area, the kitchen and an extra bathroom.
Marocsurfcamp Villa conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Beliches disponíveis
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>