Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Marajó has an enigmatic beauty, inexplicable, mysterious, where our perception moves by the light of our feelings, expressing a singular reading of each moment here lived, a charming landscaping.One of our main purposes with this venture is precisely to enable people from all parts of our universe to enjoy this joy, tenderness, and enthusiastic living.Come on, we're here to help you and make you happier. We understand that living is enjoying every day a magical moment, different, so the universe needs to know the Marajó Salvaterra Hostel. We are waiting for you.
The Marajó Hostel Salvaterra is located on Avenida Beira Mar, near Praia Grande, Orla de Salvaterra. It is one of the most privileged locations of the municipality, with a spectacular view of the bay of Marajó and wind 24h a day. It is close to the centre and the main services offered by the city of Salvaterra.
Our rooms are all new, large, comfortable and with excellent ventilation. All have central air and private bathrooms. When staying with us our guests will have a restful night's sleep and can wake up to the sound of the waves of Marajó Bay.
Marajo Hostel Salvaterra Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- luz de leitura
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>