Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Access to Lake Moore for swimming, canoe, kayak and paddleboard.
The ideal starting point for your bike rides, whether you like the roads or the trails.
You will like our newly renovated private and family rooms whether you come alone, as couple or as a family.
Experience the Manitonga atmosphere until nightfall with our numerous fire pits and watch the stars until you are ready for bed.
Your security and your comfort are at the centre of our priorities. Therefore we are following closely the sanitary protocols to limit the spread of the COVID-19. We are dedicated to offer you a safe environment and to contribute to make your trip to the region a pleasant and unforgettable one.
HOSTEL RULES & POLICIES:
Respect the other guests, the staff and the hostel’s accommodation.
Do not smoke or use fire in the building. 200 CAD fine will be applied.
Do not turn off the smoke detectors in the rooms. 500 CAD fine will be applied.
Do not consume alcoholic drinks in the rooms.
No outside alcohol is allowed in the building. The LAW OF QUEBEC prohibits it.
Guests who haven’t paid are not allowed in the rooms.
At night, external people are not allowed in the hostel. Please make sure the front door is closed properly when you enter and don’t let anybody in you don’t know or who do not have a key.
Return your key at the reception when you check out. We will charge you an amount of 10 CAD, for each key/card not returned.
All payments done at the reception cannot be refunded.
The staff are allowed to ask for a deposit.
Dogs or any other pets are not allowed in the building, except service dogs.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT:
Check-in time is at 15:00 hrs. If you are arriving early, we can hold your bags until your room is ready.
The accommodation fee is to be paid on arrival.
Payments can be done with Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover, and Canadian Dollars (CAD).
After check-in we can’t refund money, cancellation after checking in is not possible.
In case you require more than one key to the room, let us know.
Check-out is at 11:00 am daily. We do not accept late check-out.
An extension can be given depending on the availability. Please inform us at least 24 hours in advance.
Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room. We do not hold any responsibilities for lost or damaged luggage. Verificar Regras da Casa
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>