Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our Hostel can be found in the natural lake and riverside setting of Otres Village, nearby the famous Otres Beach. Both the village and the beach are within walking distance but yet far enough away to offer a place to relax and rejuvenate in tranquility. Each bungalow is fan-cooled and has a patio, private entrance, seating area and outdoor dining area. Guests have access to a shared bathroom and shared toilet. Some rooms has private ensuite and one has aircon. Towels and linen are provided. Facilities available include a tour desk, ticket service and luggage storage. Laundry services and daily housekeeping services are available.
Our open sided fine restaurant and bar area, which extends out onto the lake and river is a great place to relax and enjoy a meal while observing the natural beauty of the resort. The restaurant offers a wide selection of Khmer and Western dishes prepared by experienced chefs with local and international influences.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>