Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
It has one bedroom with a double bed, a living-room with a double sopha-bed, and a small kitchen. The apartment is equipped with air conditioning. The sea and the beach of Positano (Spiaggia Grande) are 1 km (approximately half a mile) from Ludovica Apartment type C. At approximately 250 meters (270 yards) from the apartment you will find an elevator to reach the sea and the beach facilities.
In the residence there is a common room for our guests with free Wifi to connect to the Internet using your laptop computer or mobile phone.
To reach the apartment, You have to climb up a staircase of roughly 50 steps no lift, but consider that this is the feature and the beauty of Positano: steps everywhere.
Positano is a village of the Amalfi Coast which is well connected both by land and by sea. From Positano you can easily reach Amalfi, Capri, Ischia, Sorrento, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples, and Salerno.
Check-in: from 15:30 to 20:00
Check out: 10:00 am
Cancellation policy is 72hrs; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night
Minimum stay is 3 nights
POSITANO CITY TAX 1,5€ PER PERSON PER NIGHT TO BE PAID ON PLACE BY CASH
We arrange the following services:
- Shared Guided Tours in Pompeii
- Private Italian lessons with the teacher coming to the apartment
- Private Guided Tours in Pompeii, Capri, Amalfi Coast etc. Verificar Regras da Casa
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>