Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings from 6 guests in advance.
We reserve the right to ask for payment in advance.
There is not capacity for extra beds in shared dorms. It’s only possible under prior arrangement with us when booking.
Please note the following cancellation charges will apply to your full booking:
8-4 weeks 60% of total cost.
4-0 weeks 100% of total cost.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We arrive to the area before “Chalten was founded in 1985.” In 2003 we bought this hostel expanding family business from farming to hospitality.
You will be kindly attended by one of our family members who will be at the front desk willing to give you all the guidance you need in order to make your stay in our beautiful town unique and unforgettable. We can give you information about town and hikes, maps, book activities around the area, buy transfer tickets, restaurants.
We will do our best if you respect the hostel, staff and other guest. If not, we reserve the right to fire those with bad behavior.
Our hostel is really close to the main hike, excellent location for lovers of trekking and mountain activities, also there aren’t other properties behind our land allowing you to fully enjoy the nature at its purest, and the river is very close from our garden which also has nice views to the mountains and the valley. There you can hang out with other guest and drink many beers after long hikes, to recover strength in a sunny afternoon.
We have different types of rooms making it accessible for more people, it consist in:
*The classic shared dorms with 3,4 or 6 bunk beds. Some of them have reading lights, sockets and small metal boxes, where you need to put your padlock. Really simple rooms for backpackers.
-While bed linen is included in the price, you are required to make up the bed on arrival, and if you wish to have a towel you can rent it at the reception.
*For those looking for more privacy, we have two doubles with shared bathroom made inside of a refurnished shipping container. These rooms are small, enough to keep you warm in a cold place like Patagonia!
*Then for those with a bigger budget we have three doubles with a private shower room and toilet.
-Our doubles all come with linen, towels and soap.
All of our guest have free access to the following facilities:
Two full kitchens, one available 24/7,together they have 3 fridges and 3 gas ovens, 1 pizza oven, electric ovens, 10 gas stoves, microwaves, electric kettles, blenders, toasters, BBQ facilities and appliances to cook “comida al disco” & “asado”. There are many pots, pans, dishes and glasses.
Sadly for some stuff like silverware/cutlery and mugs a fully refundable deposit is necessary. Ask for it at the front desk.
We hope you to enjoy our kitchens preparing your food as much as you enjoy doing the washing up in the sinks we provide you, trust me they don’t bite. Bad news fairy godmother gave up, so she is no longer working here and you will have to dry and put everything away as well.
There are also two communal lounges with optional tv. One of them is open 24/7, this one has very nice views.
For the guest staying in shared dorms, there are 10 showers and 8 toilets.
There are 48 lockers in the lounge for those who fell that the one in the room is not big enough, guest are kindly requested to supply their own padlock. Luggage storage, WIFI, laundry service
Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful trip to “El Chalten”. We look forward to welcoming you.
Fell like at home, no curfew – no lock out.
Diaz Family and Trivi’s staff. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>