Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We’re located just minutes’ walk to Parnell Village, the city centre and to cinemas, bars, restaurants and shops, but away from the noise.
We have a new system installed in all the room called DVS; it gives fresh air in all the rooms, 24 hours a day.
Enjoy beautiful green parks, museum village, pub and harbour views. Take advantage of the airport direct shuttle service.
Our lovely clean rooms include dorms, doubles, twins and singles. We can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
A common kitchen is available for the guests to use along with free tea/coffee and free herbs and spices.
You can chill out in our cosy TV/DVD lounge. We offer free internet and free Wi-Fi as well as travel information, bookings, bag storage and mail holding. We also do car rentals at very competitive prices.
If you arrive in the early morning, you are most welcome to come to the lodge after 8am to relax in our TV lounge, have a cup of coffee and check your emails ‘til your room is ready.
Enjoy your stay! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>