Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
At La Pacha you will enter another world: Yurts, domes and a gypsy wagon. The sky hammock to watch the sunset and a campfire every night. Indian and vegetarian restaurant. Huge farmhouse kitchen (and free herbs from the garden). Tropical birds and wild animals all around (porcupines, oppossums, picurs). Forest trails. Sports and games. Cine-bus with excellent movies. Goat-milking and cheese-making. And of course, Xtreme sports. We can offer so much more than your average hostel!
It’s perfectly located with a short bus ride into San Gil, so you can easily do all the extreme sports, but remote enough to forget the outside world. There’s a gorgeous hidden waterfall with pool just a 30 mins walk away. You can hike to the unique village and UNESCO site , Barichara (3 hours) or take the bus. You can even walk down to the highest bungee in South America!
But what really makes La Pacha special is the friendly family atmosphere: Run by a very down-to-earth Anglo-Colombian family with two kids, two dogs, two cats and two goats, we have a team of volunteers to help us and we all make it our mission to welcome guests into the family. There’s always someone to hang out with but lots of different spaces to relax for some quiet time.
We try to be as environmental as possible, with dry toilets (and regular ones), solar showers and an organic veggie garden. We recycle and compost everything we can. We are aiming for zero-waste.
We also have local and national charities that we support. By staying at La Pacha you will be contributing to the local community and natural environment.
La Pacha hostel is an experience not to be missed, and if you don't believe us, check out our reviews!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>