Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located in one of the best areas of San Cristobal, near to restaurants, coffe shops and night clubs. In addition, we are located near to some of the finest tourist landmarks of the area such as Casa Corazon de Jade, Andador Eclesiástico De San Cristóbal and Catedral de San Cristóbal, all of them can be reached easily on foot.
We offer different types of room for diverse sort of travellers and guests. For those guests that are seeking tranquillity and quietness, we have several private options ideal for couples, friends and groups of three people, meanwhile for those venturesome travellers we have a mixed dorm for eight people that is equipped with all the necessary amenities to guarantee the maximum comfort to the travellers. In addition, we have several common areas in which the travellers will be able to get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
La Marucha Hostal Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 12:00 to 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
The breakfast is not included. We offer a breakfast service for 30.00-50.00 MXN, depending on the modality of breakfast that you want to enjoy.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Non smoking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>