Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Looking for some fun and nights of chatting with fellow travellers on our cosy pillows at the thematic reggae Roots Bar, listening to the music of our djs and getting a great meal, La Casona is the ideal spot! The bar is open all day long every day, where the bartenders sell the finest drinks at the best price in town!!
Once a week, every Sunday, we get in touch with our local traditions grilling a BBQ in the argentinian way: the famous asados. On Tuesday, we get together -guests and staff- to have a group dinner. And on Saturdays night the Roots Bar takes you to a trip all around the world with our ethnic food cycle every Saturday a different destination!
The service of free kitchen facilities can lead to try local dishes of fellow travellers. All our beds are equipped with a comfortable mattress and a backpack-sized locker. Fresh linen blankets and duvets are provided for the duration of your stay free of charge.
And recently, in an amazing and recycled house weve opened the new Casona de Don Jaime 2, near the first one and also conceived as a comfortable place where visitors can enjoy being in Rosario!!
Whats the difference between La Casona de Don Jaime 1 and La Casona de Don Jaime 2? They are both in downtown and near the river, and places where you can feel like at home..! In La Casona de Don Jaime 1 theres Roots Bar, therefore its a little bit noisier and full of people during weekens..! La Casona de Don Jaime 2, instead,has more private rooms (double, triple and quad rooms).. it also has a patio with bbq grill, a ping pong table and a only- pax Bar! But both Casonas are part of one single concept: we want to offer the best place and staff to receive you, thinking as travellers, working like hosts and enjoying like friends of your stay!
With us you will get to know the city like no one else. From urban escapades to alternative tourism explorations as Kayaks, Horseback riding, Cabins, Sky Diving, City Tour, River Expeditions, Trecking, Fishing Safari, Bird Watching, Photo-shooting Safari, Water Ski, Wind Surf, Picnics, Football - Stadium on Sundays.
Besides everything the hostel offers you, our international staff can provide you with all the information you need to get the most out of the Rosario experience!!
Fourth night for free during the week in a dorm!
Hi discounts do not apply through Hostelworld Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- banheira aquecida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>