Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free of charge if changes are made more than 7 days before your booking
* 20% charged (of total stay) if cancelled less than 7 days but more than 48h before the initial booking
* 50% charged (of total stay) if cancelled less than 48h before the initial booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
As camels, donkeys and goats wander past, you are sure to experience the calm bliss of Moroccan country living as you enjoy your morning coffee on our terrace, complete with breath-taking views over the ocean. Choose a book from our growing multilingual library and feel at home relaxing in the hammock under our Argan trees.
Recently opened, we are proud to offer accomodation in tradtional Berber tents. We welcome you to our following accommodation options:
Deluxe Berber Tent with private bathroom, Standard Berber Tent with private bathroom (great for groups on a budget!) or a bed in one of our 8 bed Backpacker Tents.
We are still under construction in the main building and you can witness our team at work, a mix a volunteers and local builders, finishing to create this wonderful project.
Our Moroccan fusion tapas bar features a menu updated daily, consistently offering the freshest seasonal produce. Let us indulge you in the finest catch of the day supplied by the fishermen of our local village Tafedna.
We offer surf board and wetsuit hire and are happy to provide lessons with a local surf instructor. There are great surf spots along the Tafedna beach including reef and beach breaks suitable for beginners, pros and all those in between. Check out our website for a link to the Billabong surf film shot in Tafedna.
L'Ane Vert also has an artist residence program that brings people from all over the world to work with the community creating art projects. Come and check out our current programs and maybe get involved!
Whether you are looking to carve the perfect waves, get to know the locals, explore the Berber country side or simply pass the days basking up the Moroccan sunshine, L'Ane Vert has comfy beds and plenty of sweet Moroccan mint tea waiting for you. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Depósito de bagagens
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>