Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Rooms with a piano and parquet flooring await groups interested in the arts and music, such as choirs, dance and school drama groups. Other amenities include rooms for families in the adjacent family wing, free parking, a cycle shed and a washing machines for guest use.
Regensburg is located on the Danube River in Bavaria, this medieval town contains many buildings of exceptional quality that testify to its history as a trading centre and to its influence on the region from the 9th century.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy-late cancellations and no shows will be charged for the first night stay.
Check In: 14:00-20:00
Check Out: 07:00-10:00
Age restriction in Bavarian Youth Hostels
Youth hostels are primarily intended for young people. For this reason, individuals over the age of 27 can only be accommodated in Bavarian youth hostels on an availability basis.
This age restriction does not apply to group leaders or families accompanied by at least one minor.
A surcharge on the quoted price is charged to guests older than 27.
The prerequisite for admission to a YH is membership with the DJH or any other organisation of the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF). Membership may also be acquired on site at Youth Hostels.
Youth Hostels are primarily aimed at young people and families.
Children and groups of young people must be accompanied by at least one person responsible for their supervision. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>