Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Latest check in is 7pm. Free WiFi available!
Without discount membership of all sort of hostel or backpackers, we still has a great value!
We close NZ time 7pm every night.
If you are arriving at Christchurch Airport, please make sure your flight is OK to check in at Kiwi House by 7pm before you make a booking.
If you arrive at the Airport, there are a lot of 'Airport shuttle bus'. (note: we open 8am-7pm, you can check in from 8am, but rooms are not ready till mid day)
We are the only unique accommodation in New Zealand, you can stay for 1 night to few weeks or even a few months.
Longer you stay, cheaper you pay. Our weekly rates are more like flatting rates.
If you are new to Christchurch and looking for a job or to study, then Kiwi House will be an ideal place to stay as your New Zealand home.
We can offer a quiet bedroom/free clean linens/very good security inside and out with reasonable rate.
We are in a quiet residence area, within easy walking distance to the city centre and also all amenities are right there. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>